About Bob Rogers Travel
We’re here to help.
While you’re busy making great things happen for your students in the classroom, we’ll be busy crafting a travel experience that allows you to share the world with your students. Here are some of the ways we’re making moments that matter for you and your students.
Our clients are our friends; our vendors are our partners. We work together to bring your students the trip of a lifetime.
Whether you’re looking for a world-class experience or a weekend tour on a budget, we’ll customize the itinerary to your needs and preferences.
We know that trust is earned and we are proud of our strong reputation. But don’t take our word for it. View sample testimonials here, or ask us, and we’ll put you in touch with one of our clients.
Awards and Partners
We’re proud and humbled to be recognized by Disney and others, and draw upon our relationships with partners to deliver your perfect trip.
View our Awards & Partners
Our team of educators, musicians and travel professionals has over 300 years of combined experience.
We can take you across the country or around the world. The sky is the limit.
Flexible Payment Options
Our personalized service extends to your payment options. We’ll work with you to establish a schedule and terms that fit with your needs.
Your investment is protected. We hold insurance coverage and a consumer protection plan as recommended by the Student and Youth Travel Association.
Your safety is important to us. Our team ensures that your group returns with meaningful memories, instead of headaches.
- A professional, on-site tour director is offered for every group.
- Our on-call staff is available 24/7 to address any on-trip concerns.
- Private, night-time security service is offered to every group.
- All of our motor coach operators adhere to strict USDOT standards.
- Individual Trip Cancellation and Medical Insurance is offered at a discount through our website.
- BRT carries insurance coverage and a consumer protection plan as recommended by the Student & Youth Travel Association.
To learn more about Ambassadors of Music:
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get in touch!
Please Note: Questions regarding dates, pricing, and trip inclusions cannot be answered through this form. Please complete the nomination form at the link on the flyer you received and you will be sent more information regarding the program.